What is Salt Chlorination ?
Salt Chlorination is the natural and more convenient alternative sanitization method to traditionally harsh liquid or solid chemical chlorine. Hayward's patented salt systems convert dissolved salt into just the right amount of chlorine, resulting in clean, clear, luxuriously soft water that is less work and worry for you—and your wallet.
HOW SALT CHLORINATION WORKS
The Extended Life TurboCell cuts chlorine costs by 50% or more to less than $1 per pound, and comes with an industry best 4-year Warranty.
Enjoy your investment longer with Hayward's Extended Life TurboCell.
Independently tested and proven by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF), Genuine Hayward TurboCells have been reliably delivering chlorine to pools and spas for nearly two decades. The world’s #1 salt chlorination cell produces soft, silky water that won’t turn eyes red, and is the best value - saving pool owners 50% or more over conventional chlorine costs.
1. Water in your pool containing the proper amount of dissolved salt enters the TurboCell®.
2. Power is applied to the Cell, converting dissolved salt into chlorine gas.
3. The chlorine gas dissolves into the water.
4. Water with pure, fresh chlorine is returned into the pool, satisfying 100% of your pool’s chlorination needs.
Through the combination of Corona Discharge Technology, Germicidal UV Light, and DEL's Advanced Plasma Gap technology, the DEL AOP lineup provides Advanced Oxidation Process in truly robust units.
- Destroys 99.9% of Harmful Contaminants
- Oxidizes Cryptosporidium parvum, Giardia, and Other Chlorine Resistant Microorganisms
- Reduces Chemical Demand
- Increases Effectiveness of Residual Sanitizers
- Eliminates Chemical Odors, Irrirations, and Will Not Damage Pool Systems